SUMMER SOLSTICE 20.06.2020
New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer 21st June 2020
A TIME TO PLANT NEW SEEDS WITH SOUND INTENTIONS
The New Moon Symbolises New Beginnings
It’s a time to plant and nurture new seeds and an opportunity to press the reset button with new ideas and new desires. New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon conjoin, occupying the same degree of an astrological sign. This means that our core identity (Sun) and emotions and feelings (Moon), align. As the Moon begins a new cycle, we’re invited to start one too. New Moons are known accordingly as times of initiation and intention-setting.
Summer Solstice 20/06/2020 9.44pm
The world ‘solstice’ comes from the Latin solstitium meaning ‘Sun stands still’, because the apparent movement of the Sun’s path north or south stops before changing direction.
The summer solstice is often referred to as the longest day of the year. On this day, the number of hours of daylight are at their maximum, while the number of hours of night are at their minimum.
The spiritual significance
In the Summer Solstice we are celebrating and honouring the light, our connection to the Sun and the Earth. This solar high point is a time of fertility and growth, heralding the long lazy days of summer.
Moreover our ancestors all over the world celebrated this time as a real power day as the earths magnetic field dropped at that time and so they could get high level information more easily.
Summer is a festival of this inner fire/power, the power that makes abundance and nourishment grow from tiny seeds. The power that brings things to fulfillment, and expands and brightens our lives, that makes good things come from seed ideas and plans.
“It’s a good time to remember that we, like the sun, contain the power to nurture and sustain, and that we have a responsibility to burn as brightly as we can.
“(It) is the time to invite fire into our lives fire to burn away all that we have outgrown and all that no longer serves us; fire that makes the wild things grow in us, for which our inner selves have longed.”
Extracted from ~ Cait Johnson and Maura D. Shaw from Celebrating the Great Mother
During the Solstice, the energy to become a fertile ground for creative living and inspire everyone you meet to do the same. As we create fertility not as money, but as creativity – we energize Nature to become fertile as well.” Astrologer: Cathy Lynn Pagano
The Solar Eclipse in the sign of Cancer 21/06/2020 7.41am
Eclipses are the end of one cycle and the beginning of a new cycle.
Cancer Star Sign Personality: Approximately June 21 – July 22
Cancer is the Cardinal (imitating) Water (emotional) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive), and it’s represented by the Crab. Cancer is the “I feel” sign of the zodiac. Those with the Sun is in Cancer live in a world of emotions and are sensitive in every sense of the word.
- Needs to feel secure, safe and comfortable
- Home, family, and friends come before all else
- Deep appreciation for family history and exploring family trees
- Self-protective and lives by gut feelings and instinct
The Moon, a luminary, rules Cancer, her element is Water and she represents femininity. The Moon governs emotions, feelings and gut instincts. Whether male or female, the Moon holds clues as to how you may relate to your mother or other female figures in your life.
This months moon teachings
- This will be a very powerful new moon solar eclipse as its within a few hours of the summer solstice, bringing in a very primordial and forceful energy.
- The eclipse happens on the 21.06.2020 and this numerologically signifies the divine feminine 2+1+6+2+0+2+0 = 13. the number 13 represents the divine feminine. (moon energy)
- The number 21 ushers us into the 21st century with new ideals, truths, creativity and the beauty all around us in a more balanced world…but first…
- During eclipses the darkness reveals itself as it is ushered into the light. Healing then becomes a possibility. Cancer does so with love and compassion from the heart.
- This is a good start to the 2nd half of the year where we can move forward with more love and understanding of the divine feminine.
- We are moving from the imbalance of patriarchy (control) to a more matriarchal society that honours and nurtures life, relationships and society along with the cycles and the seasons of the natural world.
- The shift in consciousness you may now feel is the ascension process – its uncomfortable, traumatising at times. This is a highly charged and emotional time filled with insecurities and doubts.
- BUT EVERYTHING IS COMING INTO THE LIGHT TO BE HEALED. THIS MUST HAPPEN SO THAT THE AGE OF AQUARIUS CAN BE USHERED IN FOR THE NEW REALITY – IT WILL BE ONE OF FREEDOM, EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
- A once lived, perceived and believed reality is being dismantled – many secrets are being revealed in government, organisations and secret societies.
- These are empowering times and the sacred warrior is by our side – it is empathic, sensitive and filled with compassion. This is the nature of the Cancer new moon, doubly powerful with the additional eclipse and the preceding summer solstice.
- Know also that where there is transformation, and is dissolution and death. This is simply the energy that needs to be released in order that we become free from the shackles of a controlling and suppressed past.
- It’s time for us to come together as one, with one mind and heart as we move toward the Aquarius age. This will be the age of true freedom, to living in harmony with others, with respect to animals, and the planet.
- During this process there is a need to acknowledge injustice. The birth of unity began in the 1960’s with Martin Luther King and it is only now coming to fruition.
- This is a revolutionary time where we can unify as one, where we can use our voices as he did. This alone brings a shift in consciousness – one that is so needed.
- The journey is also inwards where your home is also your sanctuary so fill it with beauty and comfort. Make the journey nurturing, self-reflective, caring, healing and forgiving. This pulls in a magical energy for manifestations of the highest order.
- Seek the divinity of higher lived principles that can sustain true liberty for all.
- Honour your got instincts and channel your energies proactively. Trust that everything is being bought into balance as it should and must.
- We are in the first year of 2020, the beginning of a visionary decade.(20/20)
- Accept what is and move forward with integrity. Remember this is part of the ascension process and journey and it is there for everyone when they are ready.
- Pay attention its time to see the bigger picture.
Focus on something you can achieve
At the New Moon you could desire all sorts of things that are unattainable, so but be realistic, because what you focus on will only remain potential unless it’s something you can actually achieve.
Remember you always have free will regardless of planetary activity
The next New Moon will be in the sign of CANCER July 20th 6.32pm