Closures, Completions, Culminations
The Full Moon Represents Closures, Completions and Culminations
The sun is opposite the Moon giving full exposure with 100% illumination. What will you see now at this time that you didn’t see before? It’s time to discard or embrace that which has been illuminated. At the Full Moon we are showered with the astrological sign the moon is transiting through – at this full moon it is in the sign of Scorpio so we will be showered with the energy of Scorpio.
In the sign of Scorpio 7/5/2020
Scorpio Star Sign Personality: Approximately October 23 – November 21
Scorpio is the Fixed (unmovable) Water (emotional) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive) and its symbol is the Scorpion. Scorpio is the “I desire” sign of the zodiac. Those with the Sun in Scorpio sense everything, show nothing and are driven by a desire to feel life on the deepest and darkest level.
They are intense, penetrating, secretive, jealous, introspective, passionate, strong-willed, possessive and probing.
Further traits include:
- Enjoys a big and bold lifestyle
- Have a powerful ability to focus
- Trustworthy and faithful.
- The ability to overcome massive obstacles
- Power, position and money are key motivators
Ruling planet Pluto
Pluto rules Scorpio. Pluto is the god of the Underworld and Wealth. Pluto represents transformation, uncovering dark forces within, destruction, compulsion, power, control, life, death, renewal and rebirth. Change will take place whether or not you embrace it. You will need to let go and accept what has been handed to you, either spiritually or materially. The old ways will be replaced by something better
A Super Moon
A supermoon happens when the full moon coincides with the moon’s closest approach to Earth in its orbit. Supermoons make the moon appear a little brighter and closer than normal, although the difference is hard to spot with the naked eye.
This months Full Moons teachings
- THIS SUPER FLOWER FULL MOON is in the sign of scorpio which happens on the 7th May 11.45am. It brings a spirited energy for a productive conscious connection to source.
- Scorpio is the keeper of secrets and all that is hidden – secrets are being illuminated more than ever now. Pluto and Scorpio do this masterfully. There is no where to run. We are finding our power.
- This connection to source will liberate and transform us all creating a new energetic blueprint as you respond to what you now choose to believe with truths now revealed.
- The number 7 (7th May) is the most introspective number of all numbers representing inner wisdom, perceptiveness, intuitive insights and inspiration.
- 7 resonates with the rhythms in nature and the bridging of the 3D world to a more multidimensional world experience.
- The moon will be full at 17 degrees in Scorpio. The number 17 reduces to 8 and this governs inner strength, abundance, success, free will, business, leadership and building that which should last a life time.
- Scorpio is instinctual – as it purges, it seeks high vibrational energy.
- In seeking the truth it will bring things into the light bringing a greater sense of lightness and empowerment.
- It will bring inspirational and multi-dimensional truths.
- Remember Scorpio is the holder of secrets and truths will be laid bare and this will set you free.
- Pluto, the ruler of Scorpio stationed retrograde on April 25, 2020 at 24°59’ in Capricorn, and will station direct on October 4, 2020 at 22°29′in Capricorn. Pluto intensifies and amplifies whatever it impacts as it transits with a volcanic force that demands a release. This will help us to purge on an emotional level also.
- The number 25 reduces to (2+5) 7, and is said to also signify heaven coming to earth.
- From April to Oct, Pluto retrograde will therefore last 5.5 months until Oct 5th (15 represents family, healing, and harmony) Number 5 is the number of freedom and liberation and being setting free. It is E-motion or energy in motion
- It will further bring an emotional connection to source at a revolutionary level igniting your enthusiasm with what you feel most connected to and in-sync with.
- Capricorn represents commitment and responsibility – that is the work you are here to do. This will help you commit to a path of liberation.
- Pluto (ruler of scorpio) is conjunct with Jupiter and will bring abundance and expansion – this is an eternal energy.
- We are in 2020 and everything is coming into balance. Old beliefs systems are being discarded for something new and inclusive. We must trust the outcome.
- The old way of believing and living was ruled by external beliefs systems that masterfully controlled us all largely through fear. The new way is ruled by internal belief systems. Thats you and me!
- We can no longer to be ruled by fear – things once believed to be outside of our control is being dismantled from the top down.
- We are tearing down the old structures and taking back control on a grand scale. This is happening en masse – we are all connected and no man is an island. Indoctrination will not have a place. This new evolving world is a more self-empowered world.
- It’s time to trust what brings you true joy. Life is supposed to be enjoyed.
- Hold tight while top down structures and the old governing ways of leadership are being dismantled – this energy is no longer congruent with what lay ahead. Energy is truly in motion propelling us forward – trust and do not make choices through FEAR
- So no more cultural, political, business, educational, corporate, religious beliefs etc that served to divide and rule. There is no return.
- Whilst in lockdown, we are acclimatising to a new conscious and unconscious awakening. Passions are being reignited – find (allow) your passion and watch the flow.
- Keep this in your head – People are waking up to a new reality and the people are taking back in control.
- The veil of illusion is being removed and us laying low enables us to listen to source for instinctual signs and signals.
- Follow your gut and instinct, this is how you manifest and create
- You are a being of light energy and love. Stand in gratitude for the highest good.
- Create what you stand for and speak your truth. Speak freely in terms of frequencies and watch the ripples of energy expand into the light.
- The Sun is in taurus and its core values include a deep connection to wealth and prosperity Not necessarily the material kind), money, security, art, beauty, values, work and the earth. You will feel this stabilising energy.
- With Taurus wear what you declare to be your reality – everything is energy. Declare beauty for beautiful outcomes. Look at the choices you make and have – what you think you become. This is energy in motion. If you feel anxious you will wear that energetically and that is your vibration. Discard that which no longer resonates with you. Declare who you are!
- Venus (ruler of Taurus) is square to Neptune… so act on your desires (Venus symbolizes love, ambition, beauty, and passion) to connect with source otherwise you’ll feel uncertain and insecure.
- Be disciplined about your values and how you spend your time. Neptune is caring, emphatic, creative, kind and nourishing.
- There is so much release and rebirthing happening at this time in history. We are birthing into a new reality and we are in the midst of a global paradigm shift.
- Listen well and you will hear that voice whether it be God, spirit or your higher consciousness. It is the infinite, it is tender and it is loving. Allow your energy to send ripples out to the universe – this will connect us all as we wish for a better world
- We need to heal and restore for we are all one!
- PEACE, LOVE AND GRATITUDE ALWAYS
New Moon Rituals
Think about what you would like amplified or illuminated in you at this time? What are you struggling with at the moment? What shadows need to come to light? Just a couple of minutes can be enough to create and evoke a strong message within your unconscious.
For example, formulate a healing, enriching or empowering affirmation/mantra e.g, “I open my heart a little more each day,” or “I choose to let go of …….(name) “.
On the night of the full moon, go outside, bring a candle and lighter, and sit down somewhere comfortable and safe. You may even smudge or cleanse your space and aura first.
Light the candle to begin the ritual. Repeat your power words out loud (or in your head) ten times. Ten is the number of completion. As you repeat your power words, look up at the moon and allow its luminescence to amplify your words. When you are done, blow out the candle.
Making Your Desires a Reality
As with the New Moon ritual, let this Full Moon sit with your desires for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the Full Moon phase is a time of trust. Trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
The next (Strawberry) Full Moon will be on 5th June 2020