A time to plant new seeds with Sound Intentions
The New Moon Symbolises New Beginnings
It’s a time to plant and nurture new seeds and an opportunity to press the reset button with new ideas and new desires. New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon conjoin, occupying the same degree of an astrological sign. This means that our core identity (Sun) and emotions and feelings (Moon), align. As the Moon begins a new cycle, we’re invited to start one too. New Moons are known accordingly as times of initiation and intention-setting.
In the sign of Virgo 17/09/2020
Virgo is the Mutable (changeable), Earth (practical) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive) and it’s represented by the Virgin. Virgo is the “I analyze” sign of the zodiac. Those with a Virgo Sun are driven by a desire to solve problems and create perfection.
They are the most analytical and organized members of the zodiac. Their perfection-oriented worldview makes them extremely efficient and diligent workers and you can always trust the sturdy Virgo to get the job done, and done correctly. They are skilled and successful in a career, steady workers and attentive to detail.
They keeps emotions reined in. Analytical and focused on the task at hand. Tend to be overly and hyper -critical in their desire to find perfection – A place for everything, everything in its place, and everything just so; that’s the Virgo ideal.
Ruling Planet Mercury
Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo, and Earth is his element. Mercury, the messenger of the gods, governs communication, how you relate to others and how others hear you.
It is concerned with how you process and receive information, how you question and analyze information.
It’s associated with your central nervous system, which is the key to communication and coordination between your physical
This months Full Moons teachings
- On the 17th Sept at 4am (UK time), the New Moon will be in the sign of Virgo (@ 25 Degrees). The number 17 is the number of immortality, abundance and leadership. The number 25 is said to represent silence, peace, quietude, listening and nature.
- September is a universal month and also represents the number 13. This signifies life/death transformation and the rise of the divine feminine. It also brings potential upheaval and shifts, allows for a true rebirth, true change!
- We are also in the 9th month. the number 9 represents endings and letting go, inviting unconditional love and universal wisdom. It is again the life, death, rebirth cycle – so this New Moon brings an opportunity for some serious growth.
- Growth begins within so go within. This New Moon is totally geared toward your well-being and healing. It will bring you strength, courage and fearlessness. It is productive, real and practical. It will make you very present to the moment . It is a mindful full moon that is nourishing, uplifting and loving.
- The perfectionist in the Virgoan spirit is usually judgmental but it is time to release any judgements of self and others – there is only the perfect moment.
- Perfectionism is a linear experience and that is of the old world that we are now leaving behind (masculine). The new energy is creative, expansive and non-linear by nature – this too is the rise of the Divine feminine and the Aquarian Age that awaits us all.
- Virgo will bring order out of chaos as it helps you to find new and old ways to heal.
- The energy is earthy, grounding and clarifying to both the mind and body. Its a super charged time to focus and you can really hone in on your health needs right now
- Virgo will show you practical ways to do this so look at your diet, the exercise you do or don’t do. Cleansing rituals, meditation and whatever brings peace and a more calming and stable environment.
- Virgo connects with the natural healing modalities of the earth, so explore crystals, herbalism, healing sounds, reiki, massage and touch therapy etc. Think about the water you drink, make it as clean as possible and lots of it.
- Be conscious with your mind and your thoughts, who you surround yourself with, the company you keep, what you say, how you express yourself, even the colours and clothes that you wear?
- Everything has an energetic value and charge. We all radiate out our own vibratory and energetic value. We can vibe high or vibe low. Keep it high! Energy crosses time and space and reaches everywhere and anywhere beyond time and space.
- Think about your environment and the air you breathe – your home and surroundings. Feng shui your space and your life if you need to. What does not serve you let it go.
- Follow your intuition more – whatever does not resonate. Take note and act on it. We are coming into a time and space where we will all need to work more with our 3rd eye and with greater 20/20 vision.
- Do what uplifts you spiritually. Do what motivates you – focus. Virgo will get you to hone in and manifest more consciously. Tune into the meticulousness of virgo and fine-tune what it is that you want for your self and for others. Everything is connected on a grand scale.
- There is a triple wide grand trine with the sun and moon all at 25 degrees in the sign of Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter. This is an even greater grounding constellation and planetary alignment.
- Saturn will further drive your steadfast motivation.
- Pluto will purge what needs to be removed.
- Jupiter will, (also sextile Neptune ) will help us navigate these changes with greater Joy and abundance. Neptune will align you spiritually for rapid growth.
- We are navigating and discarding the old ways of being and doing which was largely masculine energy into a more fluid spiralling energy that is more intuitive and fluid (Feminine). Both the sacred masculine and the divine feminine are being brought into balance.
- Mars also retrograde – there may be more restrictive energy which will enable you to go within. Virgo energy will temper this and ground this energy. More reason to breathe deep, get centred, connect and ground.
- Also Venus (love/beauty) is square Uranus (freedom).
- Venus is also trine to Chiron (healing) – This combines a more helping healing and loving approach to life and the sacred space virgo is ushering you into.
- This is a beautiful time to surrender and let go of any resistance to change.
- The world is still in a place of rest whilst secrets continue to be unveiled. Rest well and take this time to heal and find true balance as we navigate these changing times.
- This is a time of purification on planet Earth, as well as a time of transformational healing and renewal of life. Let us all heal together going forward
Reference: Tania Gabrielle. Astrologer and numerologist.
New Moon Rituals
People often come together in “moon gatherings,” where candles are lit, intentions are set. Some people may prefer a solitary ritual where they smudge their space with sage or diffuse essential oils, light a new candle, meditate and go deep within to discover what they want to bring into their lives during the next month. Your ritual could otherwise be as simple as sitting down in a quiet space and writing out your goals for the next 30 days.
Making Your Desires a Reality
After your New Moon ritual, sit with your desire for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the New Moon phase is a time of trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
Focus on something you can achieve
At the New Moon you could desire all sorts of things that are unattainable, so but be realistic, because what you focus on will only remain potential unless it’s something you can actually achieve.
Remember you always have free will regardless of planetary activity
NEXT NEW MOON IN THE SIGN OF LIBRA FRI 16th OCT 2020 4am