A TIME TO PLANT NEW SEEDS WITH SOUND INTENTIONS
The New Moon Symbolises New Beginnings
It’s a time to plant and nurture new seeds and an opportunity to press the reset button with new ideas and new desires. New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon conjoin, occupying the same degree of an astrological sign. This means that our core identity (Sun) and emotions and feelings (Moon), align. As the Moon begins a new cycle, we’re invited to start one too. New Moons are known accordingly as times of initiation and intention-setting.
In the sign of Taurus 23/04/2020 (UK time)
Taurus is the Fixed (unmovable), Earth (practical) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive), and it’s represented by the Bull. Taurus is the “I have” sign of the zodiac.
Taurus is the first of the 3 earth signs, and is thought to be the most earthy of the three. They characteristically enjoy the physical world and engage life through their physical senses. What this means is that people of this sign are the most in touch with their senses. As such, they enjoy eating, listening to music, smelling sweet scents and revelling in luxurious fabrics.
Taurus, the Bull is the great stabilizer of the zodiac. Taurus individuals, although down to earth, practical, and methodical, with epicurean tastes, finely-tuned senses, and an eye for beauty, they can be painfully intransigent.
However, Bulls are usually kind, gentle, hardworking souls who are loyal, steadfast and although known to be somewhat frugal, they will generously lend a helping hand to family, friends, or even strangers.
Ruling planet Venus
Venus rules Taurus and Libra. Venus is known as the planet of love and represents harmony, love, attraction, prosperity and contentment.
This means that Venus’ influence is one of the most positive of all the planets. In Roman mythology, Venus was the Goddess of Love, embodying beauty, seduction, sexuality, and the female powers of persuasion.
Venus also governs loving relationships and not just in the physical sense, but also in the mental sense. She seeks to unite you with the significant people around you. Venus is all about pleasure, especially pleasure shared with someone else.
This Months New Moons teachings
- This New Moon in Taurus is occurring April 23rd 3.25 am London.
- This New Moon is happening at 3 degrees in Taurus, and is conjunct Uranus at 6 degrees – both 3 and 6 = 9. These 3 numbers represent love, fun, laughter, creativity and self expression. This represents the triad of BIRTH.
- Since Taurus is the “I need” energy of the Zodiac, Its a good time to look at what you need to feel safe and secure at this time and how you get those needs met.
- Uranus entered the sign of Taurus 2019 and will remain in the sign of Taurus for a further 5 yrs, until 2025.
- Uranus represents the new Aquarian age and the higher mind. It brings freedom, liberation, evolutions, revolutions. breakthroughs and great paradigm shifts.
- It further represents the electrical age and is said to be the Nicola Tesla planet – It has been said that these energies will combine in a more futuristic way that is more supportive to the planet and mankind.
- Uranus is ultimately here to set us free and to live an inspired life where there is greater equality between all peoples of the world.
- The Sun and Moon is also square (action) to Saturn. Saturn represents top down leadership, patriarchal systems, systems in general, corporations and structures. Saturn will bring order to the liberation.
- Both Uranus and Saturn are being activated at this time in a very dynamic way.
- Meanwhile the planet is replenishing, rebalancing and re-energising itself.
- During the current largely global lock-down, we have been granted the time to also heal, to rejuvenate, to eat nourishing foods. A time for reflection and self-acceptance, and a time to rest!
- Persevere, we are re-connecting back to nature and all the riches of the earth,
- The shift in consciousness is upwards moving from a 3D world to a 5D world.
- This is a re-birth with new patterns being formed as we relinquish old belief systems. Use this time well!
- A sense of gratitude for what is, will allow you to accomplish what you desire.
- Do not compromise your values and only engage in what you value by keeping your boundaries strong. Allow only into your ‘space’ the energy you truly desire.
- Remember if you feel imbalance or out of sorts, it’s because everything is being bought into balance.
- The world is seemingly in chaos and we are in the eye of the storm – OUT OF THE CHAOS WILL COME CALM.
- Taurus will ground and calm this new energy into your reality.
- 2020 signifies a co-liberation of energies as we create a greater collective consciousness that drives the sense of liberation we now seek.
- Venus, the ruler of Taurus governs the 2nd house of money and values and is at 15 Degrees. The number 15 stands for magic, miracles and healing – healing through joy, love and happiness – but we have to work at it.
- Jupiter is still conjunct Pluto (as of 8.4.2020), and this has the potential to bring wealth and abundance, expansion, self empowerment, great joy and happiness.
- So focus on your commitments and what enhances your life – not what limits you.
- Take time for grounding, meditation and peace. May (taurus) is the month of peace and will follow beautifully.
- Be transparent with how you feel and take the space and time to assimilate these feelings. Share what you feel as you see fit. We are all experiencing change and this adds to the support we all need at this time.
- Set clear intentions and take responsibility for your life going forward – this will bring you inner confidence.
- The seeds you sow now will bring exponential benefits later on.
- So, remain true to your values and make sure it aligns with who you are.
- Do what brings you joy, see the beauty in life and witness the glorious creative process of a new world consciousness evolving.
- Finish whatever you start – Uranus will give you the understanding for higher conscious living with the courage and convection of 20/20 vision.
New Moon Rituals
People often come together in “moon gatherings,” where candles are lit, intentions are set. Some people may prefer a solitary ritual where they smudge their space with sage or diffuse essential oils, light a new candle, meditate and go deep within to discover what they want to bring into their lives during the next month. Your ritual could otherwise be as simple as sitting down in a quiet space and writing out your goals for the next 30 days.
Making Your Desires a Reality
After your New Moon ritual, sit with your desire for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the New Moon phase is a time of trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
Focus on something you can achieve
At the New Moon you could desire all sorts of things that are unattainable, so but be realistic, because what you focus on will only remain potential unless it’s something you can actually achieve.
Remember you always have free will regardless of planetary activity
Next New Moon in the sign of Gemini 22nd May 6.38pm UK time