ALL EVENTS ARE CANCELLED FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
A TIME TO PLANT NEW SEEDS WITH SOUND INTENTIONS
The New Moon Symbolises New Beginnings
It’s a time to plant and nurture new seeds and an opportunity to press the reset button with new ideas and new desires. New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon conjoin, occupying the same degree of an astrological sign. This means that our core identity (Sun) and emotions and feelings (Moon), align. As the Moon begins a new cycle, we’re invited to start one too. New Moons are known accordingly as times of initiation and intention-setting.
In the sign of Pisces 23/02/2020
Pisces is the Mutable (changeable) Water (emotional) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive) and its symbol is Two Fish. Those with the Sun in Pisces strive to connect with the ethereal and experience heaven on earth.
The Pisces personality is more complex than many people may think. They are psychic, intuitive and very sensitive. As the last sign of the twelve signs of the zodiac, Pisces is said to be highly evolved and reveal their characteristics, traits, and talents over time.
Ruling planet Neptune
Neptune rules Pisces, and Water is his element. Neptune is the god of the Sea.
A slow moving planet, it acts as a channel to connect with your intuition, mysticism, the occult and psychic abilities. It guides its generation toward their spiritual consciousness.
It further symbolizes the dreamer, artistic endeavours and creative energy. Neptune can be associated with addiction, denial and retreat into fantasy to avoid reality.
This months New Moons teachings
- This Pisces New Moon brings rapid, personal, spiritual growth. The energy is strong, psychic and inspirational. Expect a heightened awareness and intuitive guidance to flow.
- It’s asking you to tap into wisdom – this energy wants you remember who you are, your essential essence at the soul level and as spiritual being – not as productive producers of `doings’, but rather `beings’.
- It’s a time to sit, breathe and listen – to plug back into lifes’ fundamental truths. To slow down and connect back to source – where unconditional love, oneness and dissolution of boundaries resides as we understand we are all one.
- Mercury goes retrograde in the sign of pisces from Feb 17th to Mar 10th. Mercury will help you slow down, to tap into and sit within the primordial well of emotion – to feel deeply, to be pulled into the magical world of pisces and the element of water, its mystery and its existence. Its emotive, tender and loving.
- Mercury is the communicative messenger and as it traverses the sign of pisces, you’ll enter the world of dreams, esotericism, consciousness as a oneness – into stillness, unbounded free floating energy.
- Mercury together with pisces will show you what wellness and true abundance looks like….it’s having less and more being in a place of quiet softness – non- movement or action. Just be still.
- Stop rushing around and trying to be everything – instead be mindful, take your time with all things, you’ll notice so much more in that quiet internal space of dwelling.
- Do only what you need to do especially in the reflective space of quietude. Stop the pushing to prove you have worth and value. Stop self-guilt shaming – this keeps our minds imprisoned. It’s a time to allow limitless boundaries – this is how we grow.
- As we do slow down, it may feel tiring as we connect with this internal energy and are pulled more into the spiritual realm.
- Keep your vision high and send this out to the world through your heart space with empathy – the brings an angelic, ethereal, unconditional energy.
- There is truly an internal spiritual rebirth happening that is healing and cleansing bringing greater understandings with solutions.
- The extra rest is needed allows the awareness to rise within you – no analysing needed. Nothing to do just relax into that quiet space and the `being-ness’ of you. The body will dissolve, as will the ego, time and space.
- Be limitless as you explore the unseen and other dimensions. Quantum jumps are happening and the higher our consciousness the more we can maximise the opportunities coming toward us for those quantum leaps to happen.
- So dream, meditate, walk in nature, visualise to connect to source – dreams come true as your vision expands. Let them!
- There is also a Mars/Uranus trine so expect extra support and focus with greater direction and inner genius activation – Remember to yield to stillness, breath, allow old paradigms to shift for the new higher conscious awakenings.
- The planet Jupiter, along with Neptune, are expanding the energy and growth is exponential right now. It’s emphasising the dreamy, drifty, blending, mutable, chameleon like energy, that is both fine and exquisite. Remember to stay grounded with your feet firmly on the floor with walks in nature and breath work.
- Remember also we are dealing with the deeply empathic sign of Pisceans energy, so use your intuition to become more sensitive to energy that does not serve you – do not allow yourself to be drained by others and be conscious of your boundaries and that of others.
JOIN US FOR THE NEXT NEW MOON GONG MEDITATION AT THE LODGE SPACE 23.03.2020