A time to plant NEW SEEDS with SOUND INTENTIONS
The New Moon Symbolises New Beginnings
It’s a time to plant and nurture new seeds and an opportunity to press the reset button with new ideas and new desires. New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon conjoin, occupying the same degree of an astrological sign. This means that our core identity (Sun) and emotions and feelings (Moon), align. As the Moon begins a new cycle, we’re invited to start one too. New Moons are known accordingly as times of initiation and intention-setting.
In the sign of Libra 23rd Sept- 22nd Oct
Libra is the Cardinal (initiating) Air (mental) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yang (outgoing) and its symbol is the Scales. Libra is the “I balance” sign of the zodiac. Those with the Sun in Libra are driven to initiate relationships, make connections and create perfect balance and harmony. They are armoured with characteristic grace, charm, and a knack for seeing both sides of an issue
- Justice and equality are mainstays
- Surround themselves with beauty and art
- Good social skills
- Partner oriented
- Voices opinions only when provoked or passionate about a cause
Venus is the second planet from the Sun and the closest planet to Earth, Venus takes approximately 225 days to complete a rotation, which is also in the opposite direction to most other planets.
In astrology, Venus represents the planet of sensuality, happiness, romance and simplicity. This planet governs the arts, luxury and feminine energy. Venus is associated with the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Aphrodite and is the ruler of two zodiac signs: Taurus and Libra and Air is her element. Venus is also known as the planet of love and represents harmony and pleasure.
After the Moon, it shines brighter than any other planets and is similar in size with the Earth, which is why, sometimes it is named the “sister planet”. Its surface resembles that of a desert and there are several volcanic formations there.
This months New Moon teachings
- This New Moon in the sign of Libra happens 16th Oct @ 8.32pm at 23 Degrees. This is a superman so this will be especially intense.
- The number 23 is the strongest number in numerology and represents freedom, strength, courage, leadership. Like the Lion. it is fearless, flexible and resilient.
- The number 16 represents a blending of the spiritual and the material. The number 16 is one who seeks wisdom in an attempt to learn enough to both teach and help others.
- Libra, a feminine energy, will bring a caring, balancing feel to this New Moon, but this is an especially intense new moon with other configured planetary challenges and alignments.
- Libra will bring the love and peace for a more evolved heart whatever this new moon.
- There is an evolution of growth and it is sweeping the earth.
- This is an awakening of the heart, so listen to your heart.
- Although the world appears chaotic, all is being bought into balance.
- This is a part of the re-adjustment, re-calibration and re-alignment as we enter this new era and age.
- Expect surprises and changes everywhere and with everything.
- This energy is now moving rapidly. Change begins within and this is reflected outward into the world.
- How you see reality is shifting to a more multi-dimensional experience. Create your reality with your intentions.
- We’ve arrived at a point of no return – this is the new age and the Aquarian age – we are moving through the birthing process and canal. The squeeze is on and we are all feeling the pressure.
- Be present to the experience and consciously breathe through anxious moments.
- When you stress about tomorrow or yesterday you start to get trapped in the fear – stay in the moment and be present to this experience.
- Any resistance within you is just the letting go of old structures and associated energies – Allow the flow, you’ll feel lighter eventually.
- Old realities are breaking down and collapsing in on themselves. This frees up your own ‘free energy’. We are evolving from the lower matrix of chaos, of controlled hierarchy, and devolved energy.
- Put your attention toward the next level of consciousness where time does not exist. We are turning the wheel of time outside of time.
- We are moving into an existence much like a torrid field. There are concentric circles of existence and magnetic fields of energy where everything happens all at the same time. Where the now moment is one continuous moment where we learn to live in the moment as we should.
- It is also the rise of the divine feminine – Female Energy is cyclic, like a circle. It’s directed inward, it nurtures and has a receiving nature (new aquarian age). Male Energy is direct, like a straight line. It projects outward, it secures and has a giving nature (old piscean age). When they both work together, they dance and form a spiral, moving upwards, thriving and growing. This energy is now being bought back into balance on a galactic and planetary level.
- Give yourself permission to go beyond the veil. We have played on the edge for far too long and its time to move beyond all the programming.
- If you do feel bad, understand that you are slipping into the old matrix – give yourself permission, don’t look for it (programming).
- Instead connect to source, do what brings you joy, look for harmony, for peace, seek beauty and listen to music – sound expands us all and our reality.
- Stand in your truth with integrity – trust your intuition and 3rd eye insights, mostly believe in yourself. Activate 20/20 vision. We are at the beginning of true intuitive living.
- In addition, Mercury (lower mind) stations retrograde in Scorpio, and opposite Uranus (higher mind), from October 13/14 through November 3 deepening the rapid transformation enveloping humanity right now.
- Mars (fire/forceful) is currently retrograde in its home sign of Aries. This can bring discord, frustration and anger.
- Mercury retrograde opposite Uranus (higher and lower mind)
- Saturn (structures/control), Pluto (secrets/death/birth) and Jupiter (expansion and joy) are conjunct creating a stellium (3+ planets in one sign) in Capricorn (steadfast/practical/focused). This has not happened in four thousand years!
- These further planetary constellation bring a build-up of tensions and power struggles, resulting in possible conflicts.
- Remember before there are new beginnings there are also endings. It’s a time to begin anew with fresh ideas and more creative ways of being, doing and having! You decide 🙂
New Moon Rituals
People often come together in “moon gatherings,” where candles are lit, intentions are set. Some people may prefer a solitary ritual where they smudge their space with sage or diffuse essential oils, light a new candle, meditate and go deep within to discover what they want to bring into their lives during the next month. Your ritual could otherwise be as simple as sitting down in a quiet space and writing out your goals for the next 30 days.
Making Your Desires a Reality
After your New Moon ritual, sit with your desire for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the New Moon phase is a time of trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
Focus on something you can achieve
At the New Moon you could desire all sorts of things that are unattainable, so but be realistic, because what you focus on will only remain potential unless it’s something you can actually achieve.
Remember you always have free will regardless of planetary activity