A TIME TO PLANT NEW SEEDS WITH SOUND INTENTIONS
The New Moon Symbolises New Beginnings
It’s a time to plant and nurture new seeds and an opportunity to press the reset button with new ideas and new desires. New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon conjoin, occupying the same degree of an astrological sign. This means that our core identity (Sun) and emotions and feelings (Moon), align. As the Moon begins a new cycle, we’re invited to start one too. New Moons are known accordingly as times of initiation and intention-setting.
In the sign of Gemini 22/05/2020 6.39pm (UK time)
Gemini Star Sign Personality: Approximately May 21 – June 20
Gemini is the Mutable (changeable) Air (mental) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yang (outgoing), and it’s represented by the Twins. Gemini is the “I think” sign of the zodiac. Those with the Sun is in Gemini scout out information, spread it around, and exist in the shifting, malleable world of their own ideas, thoughts, and perceptions.
- Versatile, adaptable and easily bored
- Quick-silver mind and wit
- Loves to chat and share information
- Sociable and enjoys variety as well as change
- Relies on mental analysis more than gut feelings
Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo, and Earth is his element. Mercury, the messenger of the gods, governs communication and how you relate to others, and how others hear you. It is concerned with how you process and receive information and how you question and analyze information. It is further associated with your central nervous system, which is the key to communication and coordination between your physical and mental processes.
This months moon teachings
- This New Moon is occurring at 2 degrees in Gemini on May 22nd 6.39pm, UK time
- Venus also went retrograde in the sign Gemini on 13th May 2020. Venus governs the Divine Feminine, as does the number 13. This new moon happens on a universal date where in numerology the numbers add up to 13, or 2 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 13
- In this new moon the universe is asking us to embrace the divine feminine. Kindness, compassion, love, the art of surrender, nurture, beauty, music, and the arts – these are all aspects of the divine feminine.
- Gemini (twins) is here to help us understand the duality of life. To understand the light and the dark, the masculine/feminine, low tide/high tide, in and out breath etc.
- Without the darkness we cannot hope to see the light. The light is here to set us free.
- The number 22 represents peace and seeks harmony through discernment.
- Surrender to the teachings of duality. You will find a sense of peace and balance.
- Listen then discern what needs to be done for right action and for everyones highest good.
- Unmask the shadows of fear and allow the light to dwell within you
- Be open to receive. This is how we begin to grow and live in abundance with love and flow.
- Tap into the tools and resources that reside within us all – there no need to look elsewhere, everything you need is within you. Stand in your power and what you believe to be true
- With Gemini direct that inquisitive and questioning mind for focus and clarity. This is a playful and curious new moon that will energise and move us forward. Be kind, be curious and be willing.
- Remember Mercury, its ruler is quick witted, and good at pulling narratives together and asking great questions. It’s time to ask great questions and seek the discernment needed within for new choices.
- The universe is truly bringing it home and showing us opposing sides of a situation now more than ever – this is the nature of duality.
- We will learn much needed balance through discernment, so remain open. In order to make decisions you have to see the whole picture – positive/negative, light/dark etc
- This is the great awakening unfolding with polarities of differing opinions and beliefs.
- Choices ruled by fear needs to be shut down.
- The duality of light and dark include old structures and ways of thinking. What do you now wish for?
- It time to step out of the old confusing paradigms of mind games and control – this the old way now being dismantled. Look at old recordings that still hold you back and acknowledge patterns within yourself that also needs to be dismantled.
- The darkness can only win when you do not shine your light so shine your light
- Surrender to the divine feminine. There is only present moment awareness.
- Shut down phone etc and all distractions. Switch off for designated periods. These are external invasive distractions.
- Go into nature – the earth is changing too.
- Be creative in your introspection – draw, paint, write, sing, dance – whatever gets you feeling creative.
- Sit with what inspires you. Allow yourself to be taken on a journey. Make it playful and adventurous.
- This should feel like a breath of fresh ‘air’. Gemini is air energy. Possibilities abound.
- A time for deep listening, ask curious questions from a place of kindness and willingness – be soft. Let the introspective knowing unfold in front of you.
- Use words of affection – focus the mind on what you truly value. What brings you beauty abundance, joy and love! What you give yourself you give to others.
- Don’t accept words that are coming from a place of negativity – close that door. Uplift your spirit and that of others with words that matter.
- Love is fierce when we seek the truth – discernment allows you to move through fear. Trust and surrender for the higher collective good. ALL WILL BE WELL!
- Use your power to say No. Say no from a place of peace and kindness. Yes and No are equality important – Say No to a low vibes and yes to high vibes.
- Choose wisely – you are the co-creator of your world.
- Stand up! What you do for you, you do for everyone.
- Mars is also in pisces – this will help you to act on your intuition and to instinctively move you forward quickly . The energy of mars will support you. Embrace new goals however different, nothing was and is as it once seemed.
- Be you and live an inspired life
- Uranus is in Taurus – Major changes are happening on earth. Taurus is money, values and peace. Uranus is the electric evolutionary planet forcing you to change and to make better more joyful decisions
- Neptune is very active making it an inspirational time to be alive.
- The Moon and Sun at 2 degrees trine to Saturn – Saturn brings responsibility – be responsible with your decisions. You now have a window of opportunity to plant really positive seeds for a new journey and new life – This new moon energy is supporting you!
- The new moon is also trine to Jupiter – Jupiter is happy joyful and futuristic energy full of possibilities.
- Trust your feelings, align your energy and propel yourself forward. The shift is upwards!
- Exhale! Now breathe
New Moon Rituals
People often come together in “moon gatherings,” where candles are lit, intentions are set. Some people may prefer a solitary ritual where they smudge their space with sage or diffuse essential oils, light a new candle, meditate and go deep within to discover what they want to bring into their lives during the next month. Your ritual could otherwise be as simple as sitting down in a quiet space and writing out your goals for the next 30 days.
Making Your Desires a Reality
After your New Moon ritual, sit with your desire for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the New Moon phase is a time of trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
Focus on something you can achieve
At the New Moon you could desire all sorts of things that are unattainable, so but be realistic, because what you focus on will only remain potential unless it’s something you can actually achieve.
Remember you always have free will regardless of planetary activity
The next New Moon on June 21st will be in the sign of CANCER