New Moon and Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius 14.12.2020 16.16pm
A time to plant NEW SEEDS with SOUND INTENTIONS
The New Moon Symbolises New Beginnings
It’s a time to plant and nurture new seeds and an opportunity to press the reset button with new ideas and new desires. New Moons occur when the Sun and Moon conjoin, occupying the same degree of an astrological sign. This means that our core identity (Sun) and emotions and feelings (Moon), align. As the Moon begins a new cycle, we’re invited to start one too. New Moons are known accordingly as times of initiation and intention-setting.
In the sign of Sagittarius Nov 22 – Dec 21
Sagittarius is the Mutable (changeable) Fire (passion) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yang (outgoing) and its symbol is the Archer Centaur. Those with the Sun in Sagittarius are truth seekers who have are faith in themselves, tolerate differences, and are driven to explore, experience, learn, and gather knowledge.
- Philosopher and seeker of knowledge
- Bright sharp intellect and enjoys mental challenges
- High energy that keeps them constantly moving
- Must be allowed to roam free and will always return home
Ruling Planet Jupitar
Jupiter rules Sagittarius, and Air is his element. Jupiter is known as the King of the gods and is considered a social planet. It encourages your expansion and realization of a higher consciousness and reaching your dreams. Jupiter opens your path through travel, education, philosophy and the tests that you encounter along the way. It is optimistic, lucky and helps you to feel safe and secure in your environment so that you may take risks and seek the truth to help you toward your financial and personal goals.
What is a Solar Eclipse?
Total solar eclipses occur when the New Moon comes between the Sun and Earth and casts the darkest part of its shadow, the umbra, on Earth. A full solar eclipse, known as totality, is almost as dark as night. A total eclipse is spectacular to see and the energies can be felt as expansive and stimulating.
Unfortunately it cannot be seen in the UK at this time and is only visible from a small area on Earth. The people who see the total eclipse are in the centre of the moon’s shadow when it hits Earth. For a total eclipse to take place, the sun, moon and Earth must be in a direct line.
Since eclipses bring to light what has been hidden, you will see a different perspective on a situation where you formerly were not able to see the whole picture.
This months New Moons teachings
- This is the third consecutive New Moon at 23°. This is a number 5, and represents the Royal Star of the Lion, the number of courage and freedom – and the ONLY Total Eclipse of the Year.
- The Sun and Moon will be at 23° – reducing to 5.
- December 14 is a 5 Universal Day.
- This is an awakening eclipse and is here to set us free.
- The Moon, Mercury and Sun also forms a TRIPLE trine to Mars – creating an invigorating energy surge.
- Truth and Wisdom will be heightened by dynamic conjunction of Sun and Moon to Mercury. Mercury allows you to express yourself when you feel the urge to speak sought joyful truths. For your thoughts to be true, they must be true always.
- The archer seeks universal truths in Sagittarius and holds the arrow of truth. It aims for the bullseye which is directed at the 3rd eye. The bulls eye is the intuitive eye of perception that connects to that which can only be true.
- The bow of Sagittarius is leading us to higher truths, inspiration, knowledge and wisdom.
- This is the beginning of a 6 month cycle. You will experience your truth moment by moment over the next 6 months. Dedicate and commit to finding the truth – retrain you mind so that you stop the negative thinking so that it will no longer be a part of your reality.
- Be aware of the dark but do not fear the dark – it is here to show us the duality of both the dark and the light.
- Be aware of thoughts that leads you to become fearful. When you are aware you are having fearful thoughts, its observation allows you to transcend those thoughts. Always remain aware. You participate in the illusion when you are NOT aware.
- Old beliefs and patterns of thinking imprison your mind – this is of your own making. Create new beliefs by seeking truths in stillness. Connect with your heart – this brings in the light.
- Believe in love as your only reality. Fear cannot exist in a space that does not hold that as a belief.
- Beliefs are thoughts of the unobserved mind and thoughts create your belief whether true or not. Remove the power of the lie by not believing in the lie.
- Let love be your space of joy that brings you joy by having the awareness of joy. Let this too bring you peace.
- Joy, love and peace are universal truths.
- When you feel vibrant, joyful and alive – this is the start of heaven on earth. It is within you.
- Remember the dark has to come into the light so that it can see the light! It dark cannot live in the light, it can only be transmuted by the light. Transmute the dark by consciously striving to live in the light – this will become your reality and new belief system
- The higher more loving vibration will always overpower the lower vibration. This is the nature of reality and a universal truth.
- Dread lightly, leave no footprints. Be in the moment, be creative. Be inspired and in-spirit.
- Find your joy and your peace – only you can do it for yourself.
- The lesson of this New Moon is to trust what is coming.
Extracted from Tania Gabrielle
New Moon Rituals
People often come together in “moon gatherings,” where candles are lit, intentions are set. Some people may prefer a solitary ritual where they smudge their space with sage or diffuse essential oils, light a new candle, meditate and go deep within to discover what they want to bring into their lives during the next month. Your ritual could otherwise be as simple as sitting down in a quiet space and writing out your goals for the next 30 days.
Making your desires a reality
After your New Moon ritual, sit with your desire for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the New Moon phase is a time of trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
Focus on something you can achieve
At the New Moon you could desire all sorts of things that are unattainable, so but be realistic, because what you focus on will only remain potential unless it’s something you can actually achieve.
Remember you always have free will regardless of planetary activity
Next New Moon