GROUP GONG INFORMATION, GUIDANCE & ADVICE
I work mostly with the Symphonic Gong as it carries all the frequencies known to man. Your body will know exactly which frequency it needs at that time. Like a sponge, if you are open to receive, your body will take from it what you need whether you are aware of it or not.
I also work with the less familiar Tuning Pipes which are the same as tuning forks but louder and more resonant for longer. It interacts more specifically with particular energy spots in the body. The sound is pure and will quickly shift you into a space of lightness as it re-attunes, re-aligns you, shifting you into a greater state of equilibrium and balance.
Other therapeutic sound healing instruments may be used. I work very intuitively and no experience is the same as I am guided by the themes and intentions on every occasion.
- Kindly arrive on time so as not to disturb the class.
- The sessions are for ADULTS only, unless otherwise stated at individual events.
- Not advisable during pregnancy
- If you have a pre-existing illness or metal implants (pins,screws, pacemaker etc) please ensure you consult your GP before attending. It can resonate the metal or change the rhythm of the pacemaker.
- Recent surgery – within the last 6 six weeks.
- If you have a history of serious psychological/mental disturbance, please consult your GP before attending.
- Any condition that is sound sensitive can be triggered by sound – tinnitus, Ménière’s disease, epilepsy,
- No claims for the curing of any illness is made.
- NO REFUNDS
PLEASE BOOK ON EVENTBRITE LINKS BELOW
GONGS HEAL AND EMPOWER
- Gongs are powerful tools for change. It is the sound of the AUM or Om, which is the sound of the universe, all that is, and the sound of the soul. It carries the sounds of total resonance, incorporating all the tones and harmonics on the sound spectrum, the range of which is mind boggling and phenomenal.
- Gongs make sounds beyond our human hearing capacity but your body will nevertheless feel its vibration, frequency and energy.
- The gong will shut down your chattering mind in seconds, immediately taking you into a meditative state. In this meditative state your mind and body become most receptive to healing.
- The Gong is a tool for the triggering of our innate ability to self-heal.
- The gong will mix the senses and take to into a world of dreams, magic and possibilities. It will unlock your creativity as it shuts down the left brain in favour of the the more creative right side of the brain, also bringing balance to both.
- The Gong enables you the experience a deep connection to the energy around you, bringing clarity and intuitive insights.
- The gong in ancient times was used as a scared instrument in religious ceremony, rituals and for spiritual awakening. As a tool it will affect us emotional, mentally, physically and spiritually.