Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn 5th July 2020 05.44am (UK)
The Full Moon Represents Closures, Completions and Culminations
In the sign of Capricorn Dec 22 – Jan 19
Capricorn Star Sign Personality
Capricorn is the Cardinal (initiating) Earth (practical) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive) and its represented by the Sea-goat. Those with a Capricorn Sun are driven to survive and thrive in the material world and make the best use of what exists on earth.
The prime need of a Capricorn is to preserve, to perpetuate, to survive, to overcome limitations, and to thrive in the physical world. A Capricorn has a great deal of strength and practicality, as well as the ability to think rationally, logically, and deal with the hard facts of reality.
Capricorns set goals, both personal and professional, and steadily work toward them. Their goals are usually associated with their instinct to thrive and feel safe and secure in the world.
Capricorn traits in a nutshell
- Practical problem-solver and excellent organizer
- Plans life and each stage to create a blueprint he can follow
- They persevere against all odds.
Its Ruling Planet is Saturn
Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius, and Earth is his element. Saturn is a serious planet and helps you lay out your path for success. It puts up limits, restrictions and boundaries so that you stay focused. These are things you may not like, but they are necessary for growth.
A Lunar Eclipse
An eclipse is a far more potent lunation. Like a regular full moon only stronger, the Sun opposite Moon of a lunar eclipse brings your home, family, and intimate relationships into sharper focus. Opposing forces such as work versus home, or what you need versus what you want, create inner tension and external pressures. This can lead to conflict and crises that drain your energy.
This months Full Moons teachings
- On July 4/5, 2020 we have the Full Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn. It is the final of three consecutive eclipses will end a major 500 year cycle. It is the end of an era and the beginning of something new. This Full Moon will effect us for the next 6 months.
- As Capricorn is the sign of commitment and dedication, building and Authority, and what is coming into full exposure are the aspects of your life that you currently value.
- This Full Moon is also 13 degrees in Capricorn and so continues with the continuation of the Divine Feminine and the number 13. The number 13 has appeared in every major celestial event since Venus (planet of love and the feminine) began her retrograde on May 13 2018.
- The number 13 helps to dismantle a controlling patriarchal society in order to bring greater balance to the masculine and feminine energy divide.
- We are moving into a more nurturing, caring and cooperative era, and a more loving coexistence with nature.
- It relates to the fibonnaci sequence and the natural spirals of life and sacred geometric.
- Uranus (rules Aquarius) is also active and represents the higher intuitive mind. Uranus is in the sign of Taurus, an earth sign. Uranus brings liberation, uplifting and revolutionary energy.
- Expect breakthroughs and greater conscious awareness. This too is a harmonising energy for the new age.
- Also expect increased intuition. Own who you are as a human being. We are entering an age where we longer have to tow the line of what was once expected of us. The need to please others is dissipating – this is a tired old energy.
- Understand that personal freedom is to be respected. Be creative and integrate how you truly feel.
- All change now – time to figure out what resonates with you. Make sure your belief system is yours and not somebody else’s.
- The planet Chiron is also active and brings healing.
- At this time we are upgrading our beliefs system through healing and love, and the continued nurturing energy of the divine feminine. Remember beliefs drive how we interpret events.
- When you change your beliefs you will change your consciousness. Upgrade you’re thinking. As new realities come to light be open to changing your beliefs and what you once though to be true.
- It may not feel like it but it is a liberating time to be alive. When you let go and move through the illusion of fear (its a belief concept and interpretation of a projected reality). Instead embrace the feeling and its energy will dissipate.
- There is a birth of a new area divinely and completely connected to the movement of the planets and the cycles of nature, leading up the the new Aquarian age.
- The sun (masculine/day) and the moon (feminine/night) is always seeking balance. When one dominates, balance must then follow.
- Both the sun and the moon control the tidal waves of the planet: we too are mostly water experiencing our own internal tide waves of emotions and feelings. Ride this out! Remember balance!
- Jupitar (expansion, freedom) and Pluto (transformation, death, rebirth) is also conjunct Capricorn. True abundance has little to do with money.
- Jupitar allows us to expand into a silent knowing of gratitude and good fortune to come. Gratitude allows opportunities to flow our way.
- With Saturn also in Capricorn, there is the space and opportunity to dig deep for new foundations and paths to success.
- Seek that which brings peace, truth and integrity. Capricorn will get the work done.
- Use your time well and avoid needing to be in control of every outcome. Also avoid another Capricorn trait of pessimism. See the bigger picture and keep an open mind.
- Let go and release into the stillness – let the genius in you speak. Hold the space to just be.
- Take charge of your destiny. Make it loving, nurturing and healing filled with heart centred gratitude.
- We are building a new family, we are all connected and we are a constant reflection of each other.
- Remember to breathe. All will be well.
Full Moon Rituals
Think about what you would like amplified or illuminated in you at this time? What are you struggling with at the moment? What shadows need to come to light? Just a couple of minutes can be enough to create and evoke a strong message within your unconscious.
For example, formulate a healing, enriching or empowering affirmation/mantra e.g, “I open my heart a little more each day,” or “I choose to let go of …….(name) “.
On the night of the full moon, go outside, bring a candle and lighter, and sit down somewhere comfortable and safe. You may even smudge or cleanse your space and aura first.
Light the candle to begin the ritual. Repeat your power words out loud (or in your head) ten times. Ten is the number of completion. As you repeat your power words, look up at the moon and allow its luminescence to amplify your words. When you are done, blow out the candle.
Making Your Desires a Reality
As with the New Moon ritual, let this Full Moon sit with your desires for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the Full Moon phase is a time of trust. Trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
Extracted from Tania Gabrielle Astrology
The next Full Moon will be on the 3rd August 2020