CLOSURES, COMPLETIONS, CULMINATIONS
The Full Moon represents Closure, Completions & Culminations
The sun is opposite the Moon giving full exposure with 100% illumination. What will you see now at this time that you didn’t see before? It’s time to discard or embrace that which has been illuminated. At the Full Moon we are showered with the astrological sign the moon is transiting through – at this full moon it is in the sign of Leo so we will be showered with the energy of Leo.
In the sign of Virgo 9/03/2020
Virgo is the Mutable (changeable), Earth (practical) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive) and it’s represented by the Virgin. Virgo is the “I analyze” sign of the zodiac. Those with a Virgo Sun are driven by a desire to solve problems and create perfection.
They are the most analytical and organized members of the zodiac. Their perfection-oriented worldview makes them extremely efficient and diligent workers and you can always trust the sturdy Virgo to get the job done, and done correctly. They are skilled and successful in a career, steady workers and attentive to detail.
They keeps emotions reined in. Analytical and focused on the task at hand. Tend to be overly and hyper -critical in their desire to find perfection – A place for everything, everything in its place, and everything just so; that’s the Virgo ideal.
Ruling planet Mercury
Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo, and Earth is his element. Mercury, the messenger of the gods, governs communication, how you relate to others and how others hear you.
It is concerned with how you process and receive information, how you question and analyze information.
It’s associated with your central nervous system, which is the key to communication and coordination between your physical
This months Full Moons teachings
- On March 9th, a full moon in Virgo brings profound healing, hope and forward momentum – its a welcome internal shift that will build throughout March
- Virgo puts our attention to what is helpful and healing in a practical and spiritual way.
- This is a cleansing and releasing energy.
- Virgo’s purpose is to help us bring our everyday lives into closer alignment with our principles, values and ideals.
- This earth sign is the keeper of the healing elements of the earth – the crystals, the rocks, stones, trees, herbs, plants, the food we eat, pure air and the environment
- Virgo is here to show us how to be more efficient and conscientious with our energy. It seeks perfection in all things, to live with integrity
- To know who we are and who we are not
- It will bring order out of chaos as it fits the pieces together.
- To also deliver us more grounding, stability and security
- With this Virgo energy we can edit and get things done more smoothly.
- Mercury, the planet of communication and ruler of virgo is stationing direct before it moves forward on the 9th out of the sign pisces – this energy will move you forward washing and clearing your path to accelerate healing
- With mercury you’ll get very clear insights and the governing connections.
- It will take your ideas and give you plans to implement them, communicating present moments, heart and mind synchronised and stimulated.
- Be sensitive and present to the moment. Forget the past and the illusions of the future. You are not your past or the future. You are here now, so be here.
- The Moon (in virgo) and the Sun (in pisces) at 90 degrees – this means that it will soften this moon’s more critical tendencies, bringing a more heightened sense of compassion (pieces energy) .
- Virgo and pisces conjunct – brings sense and sensitivity
- Virgo is practical, grounded, earthy and hands on. Pisces is sensitive, inspirational intuitive ,galactic, spiritual, expansive and connected.
- Virgo will take your feelings and funnel them into reality.
- Embrace both – understand, then let go and surrender. It will bring the heart and head into balance.
- Keep it simple, clear and tidy – pay attention to your dreams and the insights they bring at this time
- With Neptune, mystical spiritual awareness is easily accessible now.
- Virgo shadow side – perfectionist, blame, judgement, working too hard, critical and worrisome.
- Rather than trying to fix everything and everyone in our lives, we’re challenged to love and accept them as they are – accept the imperfections of life – this is often the key to turning things around.
- Choose you surroundings and company well – you become the company you keep in the environment you choose.
- Eat well, drink healthily, use crystals and essential oils –
- Connect to healing modalities especially connected to frequency and light or sound vibrations.
- Keep your frequency particularly high this full moon. The focus is on your spiritual, mental, and physical well-being, being in a healthy place and space.
- Embrace high vibrational living & be a conduit for light, healing & joy.
- You are being invited to now seek and focus on and what brings you joy! You give birth to what you focus on
- Feel blessed and grateful – share this
- Self-mastery, understanding of self and self-awareness comes with the riches of the earth, its bountiful tools made plentiful for use.
- We are all made of frequency and these tools enhance your health – be the healer in your own life and then share with others.
The next Full Moon will be in the sign of Libra on 8th April 2020