Closures, Completions, Culminations
The sun is opposite the Moon giving full exposure with 100% illumination. What will you see now at this time that you didn’t see before? It’s time to discard or embrace that which has been illuminated. At the Full Moon we are showered with the astrological sign the moon is transiting through – at this full moon it is in the sign of Taurus so we will be showered with the energy of Taurus.
In the sign of Taurus 31.10.2020 10.49am
Taurus is the Fixed (unmovable), Earth (practical) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive), and it’s represented by the Bull. Taurus is the “I have” sign of the zodiac.
Taurus is the first of the 3 earth signs, and is thought to be the most earthy of the three. They characteristically enjoy the physical world and engage life through their physical senses. What this means is that people of this sign are the most in touch with their senses. As such, they enjoy eating, listening to music, smelling sweet scents and revelling in luxurious fabrics.
Taurus, the Bull is the great stabilizer of the zodiac. Taurus individuals, although down to earth, practical, and methodical, with epicurean tastes, finely-tuned senses, and an eye for beauty, they can be painfully intransigent.
However, Bulls are usually kind, gentle, hardworking souls who are loyal, steadfast and although known to be somewhat frugal, they will generously lend a helping hand to family, friends, or even strangers.
Ruling planet Venus
Venus rules Taurus and Libra. Venus is known as the planet of love and represents harmony, love, attraction, prosperity and contentment.
This means that Venus’ influence is one of the most positive of all the planets. In Roman mythology, Venus was the Goddess of Love, embodying beauty, seduction, sexuality, and the female powers of persuasion.
Venus also governs loving relationships and not just in the physical sense, but also in the mental sense. She seeks to unite you with the significant people around you. Venus is all about pleasure, especially pleasure shared with someone else.
This Months Full Moons teachings
- This is the 2nd Full Moon of the month and is known as a blue Moon. Also known as Hunters Full Moon, it is the time of the year when humans and animals alike are stocking up on food in preparation for the long winter ahead.
- This full moon happens 31st October 2.49pm UK in the sign of Taurus at 8 degrees. The number 8 is here to empower us. It stands for eternal life and infinity.
- Taurus brings growth, earth connection and manifestation.
- This full moon marks the coming to a close of a karmic cycle where we will ultimately be liberated from the past.
- The planet Uranus also merges at 8 degrees in Taurus – Uranus is the God of chaos. It is revolutionary, inventive, it has multi-dimensional layers bringing higher mind thinking and advanced levels and integrations of spiritually.
- Old programs are being removed – how we think, feel, what we value, what we truly desire is being unveiled.
- Right now we are going through the turmoil as we unravel old belief systems.
- Suppression, constriction and war will soon become a thing of the past.
- Uranus is now on full throttle to awaken us to new possibilities, breakthroughs, change, spontaneity.
- Uranus is quick thinking, encourages us to co-create our lives with spirit with and enhanced intuition.
- We are being shaken awake to a new reality, injected with new possibilities. Taurus is grounding us into a new reality, supporting us in this journey. Uranus is highly active in the sign of taurus until 2025
- This is an electrifying energy so watch for emotional extremes during this moon energy.
- There is no longer room for stagnation and its time to go beyond your comfort zone.
- This is a proactive time and the shifts are happening regardless – let go and flow. 20/20 is visionary year although it may not seem it.
- Venus, the planet that rules Taurus, heighten aspects of beauty, art, pleasure and abundance – bringing further calming and grounding.
- The sun is in Scorpio is also at 8 degrees so expect further truths, secrets and mysteries to come to the forefront.
- The year 2020 = 4, as does 31st October 3 + 1 = 4 – the number 4 brings order and balance.
- This forward propulsion of energy with Uranus at the helm will define the next 2000 years. Uranus is the ruler of Aquarius and we are entering the age of Aquarius which represents freedom and the rise of the feminine.
- Mercury is still retrograde and square to Saturn, Jupitar and Pluto at 26 degrees (8 again). The planets are co-creating the perfect alignment as we move forward into a new age and reality.
- Focus on your personal growth. do what brings you peace and a greater sense of connection abundance, sensuality, beauty and joy.
- Mars is also still retrograde and so things and situations can still feel frustrating so its a time to also go within and listen more. You may still feel this as lethargy, loss of power and exhaustion
- Your power is in the moment and it’s time to evolve, grow and expand – to have more, be more, and know more.
- Keep the faith and trust – do what you can within YOUR power. Show up everyday, do your best, let go of the rest.
- Mercury turns direct 3rd November so expect more truths and revelations as more people speak truths.
- Mars finally goes direct on Nov13th so the energy going forward will bring more action, strength and power.
- The shadow side of Taurus is resistance to change. Resistance brings fear.
- Uranus is saying go, it’s time to flow. The old patterns are being dissolved and ALL truths will be revealed.
Extracted from Tania Gabrielle
Full Moon Rituals
Think about what you would like amplified or illuminated in you at this time? What are you struggling with at the moment? What shadows need to come to light? Just a couple of minutes can be enough to create and evoke a strong message within your unconscious.
For example, formulate a healing, enriching or empowering affirmation/mantra e.g, “I open my heart a little more each day,” or “I choose to let go of …….(name) “.
On the night of the full moon, go outside, bring a candle and lighter, and sit down somewhere comfortable and safe. You may even smudge or cleanse your space and aura first.
Light the candle to begin the ritual. Repeat your power words out loud (or in your head) ten times. Ten is the number of completion. As you repeat your power words, look up at the moon and allow its luminescence to amplify your words. When you are done, blow out the candle.
Making Your Desires a Reality
As with the New Moon ritual, let this Full Moon sit with your desires for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the Full Moon phase is a time of trust. Trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
The next Full Moon will be 30th November 2020