Closures, Completions, Culminations
The sun is opposite the Moon giving full exposure with 100% illumination. What will you see now at this time that you didn’t see before? It’s time to discard or embrace that which has been illuminated. At the Full Moon we are showered with the astrological sign the moon is transiting through – at this full moon it is in the sign of Scorpio so we will be showered with the energy of Scorpio.
In the sign of Pisces 2.9.2020 6:22 am (UK)
Pisces Star Sign Personality: Approximately February 19th – March 20th
Pisces is the Mutable (changeable) Water (emotional) sign of the zodiac. Its polarity is Yin (receptive) and its symbol is Two Fish. Those with the Sun in Pisces strive to connect with the ethereal and experience heaven on earth. Pisceans “feel” that there is an order to the universe and are deeply connected to their fellow man.
The Pisces personality is more complex than many people may think. They are psychic, intuitive, very sensitive, can be extremely artistic and muscial. As the last sign of the twelve signs of the zodiac, Pisces is said to be highly evolved and reveal their characteristics, traits, and talents over time. This sign has lived through each of the other eleven signs and has gained infinite wisdom and insight into not just the human side of life, but the spiritual side as well. The typical Pisces is an an extraordinary creature whose ideas and philosophies are wise beyond her years. On the surface, like water in a lake, you’d never suspect how deep those waters run.
Ruling Planet Neptune
Neptune rules Pisces, and Water is his element. Neptune is the god of the Sea.
A slow moving planet, it acts as a channel to connect with your intuition, mysticism, the occult and psychic abilities. It guides you toward spiritual conscious awareness.
It further symbolizes the dreamer, artistic endeavours and creative energy. Neptune can be associated with addiction, denial and retreat into fantasy to avoid reality.
This months Full Moons teachings
- The Full Moon in Pisces falls on the 2nd Sept 2020 at 6.22am. The moon is at 10 degrees in Pisces
- You can still work with this energy as it fades out towards the next moon cycle.
- The Sun (decisive/power) is in Virgo (health/ healing) also at 10 degrees.
- Uranus (freedom/expression) is also at 10 degrees in the sign of Taurus (grounding/nature).
- This is a 10:10:10 portal signifying a rapid awakening through love and light. The number 10 (1) is said to be the GOD number and the beginning of a new cycle.
- Pisces supports us by showing us how to manifest with the love in our hearts and a light that enables us to discern a new reality. Pisces is opening the gateway to unity where we are all one, with love in our hearts.
- Pisces will help bridge realities and dualities – Life-death, conscious-unconscious, seen-unseen etc. With intuitive insight pisces makes physical what we have not been able to see consciously. It delves into the dreamworld and expansiveness of energy beyond the mind.
- In this Full Moon Pisces merges the energies of spirituality, dreams, imagination and intuition. Like it’s element water, you will see there are no boundaries. You will see that we are all connected. Humanity is in this together.
- This is a conscious galactic energy. It is limitless extending far beyond what we could ever imagine. It’s time to imagine new possibilities. Pisces will show you the way through stillness, the imagination and heart connectedness.
- Virgo is also responsible and meticulous allowing us to combine love with healing.
- Uranus in Taurus will bring a grounding earth centred energy allowing us to assimilate and release as we all up level into a new way of living and being. This energy brings breakthroughs and awakens the Genius in you as old realities are dismantled. in favour of and the higher mind. We have to break through to break free.
- 2020 is calling on you to use 20/20 vision. To see more than you ever thought possible.
- Navigate this new world with your INTUITION. Time to think with your heart not just your head. This aligns with the Aquarian age.
- See it as common sense and high vibrational thinking – this is the new way of being. Let your gut be your guide.
- The Devine feminine will reign supreme in this new world as we let go of the old ways of patriarch, competition, fearful, greed and separation. This time and era is coming to a close
- We are in the final 3rd of 2020 – Balance these energies during this shift will bring liberation.
- New foundations must be built on love, compassion and joy.
- The number 2(2nd) seeks harmony/balance.
- We are spiralling outward conscious beings and we are meant to expand in multi-dimensional ways.
- Tune into this truth. It will set you free!
- 2021 (5) = freedom. Expect more of this next year. Its end of the Mayan calendar(death of the old) and we are at the beginning of the new 26,000 cycle (Aquarian age).
- Pisces will bridge unify the energies. You may gain insights into the bigger picture with its connection to the whole unified field of consciousness.
- Uranus will show you how to be sovereign again – (including basic human rights). Whilst Uranus is here to set you free, pisces lets you flow with greater ease in the magic of possibilities. Let your imagination run wild – Reach and believe into your genius.
- We are being reconnected back to source, back to the arts, back to intuition and higher conscious thinking, back to love and oneness!
- Seek that which uplifts you and brings you peace.
- Your 3rd eye will expand your consciousness like never before. This’ll be 21st century living.
- Engage all your senses. Trust that it is so – and so it is! Here lies eternal love and understanding.
- Pisces reminds us that we are always connected to source, to light and to love.
- Listen to that silent voice that flows so well in pisces. Truths are revealed in stillness.
- The sun in virgo joins forces with this full moon and will reminds us that love is healing.
- We have quite a ride ahead. We must continue to balance out the Sacred Masculine with the Devine feminine during this transition. There is no turning back. The age of Aquarius is the age of light, oneness and peace. We must continue to discern the shadow from the light so that we can all heal, move forward with love and find the peace so needed in our hearts at this time
Full Moon Rituals
Think about what you would like amplified or illuminated in you at this time? What are you struggling with at the moment? What shadows need to come to light? Just a couple of minutes can be enough to create and evoke a strong message within your unconscious.
For example, formulate a healing, enriching or empowering affirmation/mantra e.g, “I open my heart a little more each day,” or “I choose to let go of …….(name) “.
On the night of the full moon, go outside, bring a candle and lighter, and sit down somewhere comfortable and safe. You may even smudge or cleanse your space and aura first.
Light the candle to begin the ritual. Repeat your power words out loud (or in your head) ten times. Ten is the number of completion. As you repeat your power words, look up at the moon and allow its luminescence to amplify your words. When you are done, blow out the candle.
Making Your Desires a Reality
As with the New Moon ritual, let this Full Moon sit with your desires for the next couple of days. Visualize what your life would be like when your desire becomes your reality. Experience what it would feel lie with all your senses – include smells, tastes, feelings, see and hear what you desire and intend. You might not know or understand how it will be accomplished but the Full Moon phase is a time of trust. Trust yourself and your ability to make it happen.
Extracted from Tania Gabrielle Astrology
The next Full Moon will be on 1st Oct 2020 22.05pm