GONG MAGIC LUNAR MEDITATIONS
Enter the world of MAGIC and MAYHEM for EMPOWERED THINKING
We will celebrate, honour and harness the energy that each lunar phase brings. It may feel magical and disorderly as we navigate our feelings and emotions at this time.
Each phase of the Moon has unique characteristics that hold significant spiritual meaning and signify the rhythm of life that is within each of us.
Our body is approximately 70% water, as such our bodies are influenced by the pull of the Moon in the same way that tides are.
There is flow, sometimes chaos. It can feel emotional, creative and combustable as we navigate our way through the cycles of life and that of the Moon.
If we are attuned to the Moon’s cycles and learn to live our lives by each Moon phase, we can activate and harness its innate powers and use its energy to better connect to ourselves and others.
As the LUNAR cycles of the MOON moves around the relevant planets each month we will make use of this energy on a practical level to create a beautiful Gong experience.
At each NEW MOON guided visualisations will be used to…
- Identify what the current New Moon linked astrological sign and planet is sharing with us .
- Weave words into the Gong experience for understanding and for intention setting
- Provide an online Newsletter to include simple tips to help utilise and ground this energy into reality. Click here – Moon Magic News 2020
The NEW MOON
The New Moon symbolises ‘New Beginnings’! This magical phase provides a reset button where ideas and dreams can be renewed, desires explored, and new intentions can be set, if that is your wish.
Creating a regular practice of setting new moon intentions is a mindful way to commit to your dreams and support your goals.
Please do check out the guidelines outlined below before booking
Your energy is like a gravitational pull and what you seek is also seeking you.
Intentions work in harmony with the Sound Therapy experience and can be likened to the motivation you bring for a desired outcome.
Setting an intention can be as simple as seeking answers, resolutions and understandings that bring clarity for greater empowered thinking, as well as for optimising your dreams, desires and for inspired creativity.
Just as the earth’s gravitational pull keeps everything it needs to thrive surrounding it and within its atmosphere, we too, attract and are magnetic to the things we need and set intentions towards.
When you meditate in order to align yourself with your true intentions, you speed up your intended desire’s movement towards you like the gravitational pull.
Sound Therapy very quickly hastens the meditative experience by rapidly changing your brain wave frequencies to alpha and theta – the meditative frequencies of the brain.
Intention allows for the flow of synchronicities to come into effect with the gentle force of harmonic resonance. When things resonate it creates a vibe as if you a flowing toward the same goal at an unconscious level.
I liken intention as an arrow, and the bow the healing sounds that propells you forward on an energetic, harmonic, vibrational and spiritual level where all things become possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is usually a gentle, reflective and instinctive Sound Healing experience, primarily there to guide and support you on your journey of empowered living.
The gongs, crystal and tibetan bowls, tuning pipes and other sound healing instruments used will help to bring greater clarity, balance and understanding. The sounds will trigger your body’s own innate natural healing capacity.
Sound travels through the body up to 5x faster than through air so sound has a very powerful effect on the body. Your body hears everything even if you can’t, whether you are awake during the experience or if you fall asleep
You really do not need to do anything other than book, come to the event, lie down and relax. Cushions, blankets and mats are provided. Please feel free to bring your own blanket if you wish. Newcomers are alwasy welcome.
Please do check out the guidelines outlined below.
The experience can be deeply relaxing and may leave you wanting to be teleported to your bed:)
Please wear comfortable clothes as you will be lying down on a mat throughout the whole experience.
Please follow the guidelines listed below before booking
- Not advisable during pregnancy
- If you have a pre-existing illness or metal implants (pins, screws,
- pacemaker etc) please ensure you consult your GP before attending. It can
- resonate the metal or change the rhythm of the pacemaker.
- Recent surgery – within the last 6 six weeks.
- If you have a history of serious psychological/mental disturbance, please
- consult your GP before attending.
- Any condition that is sound sensitive can be triggered by sound – tinnitus, Ménièreʼs disease, epilepsy,
- We make no claims to cure, diagnose or give guarantees.
- If unsure of any aspects of this treatment always consult your GP first.
- Please check the above precautions before booking
- The sessions are for ADULTS only, unless otherwise stated at individual events.
- Booking in advance is advised to avoid disappointment
- Under 16ʼs must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Classes suitable for 16+
- Kindly arrive on time so as not to disturb the class.
- No admission once the class begins
- No refunds (unless stated otherwise on specific effects)
More links below
What is Sound Therapy click here
How does Sound Therapy work click here
The Power of The Gong click here